05 March 2008

Straight Talking

I'm gonna be honest with you, there's a lot to do here and we've gotta figure out exactly what's worth doing, and what's not. Now I don't want to take you by surprise on this, and I hope you'll forgive me for being a little direct, but where I come from we don't waste time by tip-toeing around the issue, otherwise nothing would ever get done. That's the problem nowadays, people want to just mozy on about their business without ever touching on the real problem - I guess they fear it would be a bit uncomfortable. Maybe that's why people find me such a difficult person to talk with, I don't operate like that. If I see something I don't like, I'm gonna pounce upon it and get right down to it. There ain't much sense wasting time otherwise.

Does he always talk like this?

Only when he's drunk or self-righteous.

No comments: